"People who think money can do anything may very well be suspected of doing anything for money." - Mary Pettibone Poole, writer
Money is so important to so many people. In fact, it's THE most important thing to some. The Beatles used to sing about not being able to buy love but I've known a lot of people who have tried to anyway!
I always believed that money was the answer to all of my problems. I believed that because I never had any money so I thought that's what was missing for me in my life. It turns out that I don't need a lot of money to get my life to work properly. All I need is to remember to tap into God's power every day and everything goes just as it should. Some days are joyous, some days are difficult, but all days are successful because I appreciate it all. I trust that the experiences coming my way are for my benefit. I may need to learn a lesson or I may need to just experience more love. Money doesn't control any of this for me. That's good news for someone like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.