Monday, January 24, 2011

How Does God Love The World?

"God loves the world through us." - Mother Teresa, Christian missionary

This fills me with joy.  I feel blessed to be able to spread God's love to the people in my life.  In my opinion, there's nothing better.

I've had many challenges in my life.  Sometimes I didn't know what to do and I felt as if I was out of options.  Just when I was at my lowest, someone would come along and help me find a solution to an unbelievably huge problem.  To me, that was God loving me through the people in my life.  It showed me that I was worth loving.  When my friends came forward and helped me, I saw that God loved me - that's why He sent them to me.  All I had to do was be willing to listen to what they had to say or suggest or share.  The answers are already within me.  I just needed to get a nudge now and then from my friends in order to get pointed in the right direction. 

And since God is big enough to love the entire world through us, then the least I can do is to make myself available to Him.  I will always do my best to show people just how much God loves them.  And, the most important lesson for me is this - if God loves me, then I can love me too.  God knows best.

Today I will remember that my Higher Power is loving the world through me. It is a blessing that I will not take lightly. I am truly grateful for my life today. - K Kerswig, CPC, CRC

Check out Blue Skies Life Coaching now! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.