Monday, August 15, 2011

Humor Is Sexy

"Humor is one of the sexiest qualities a person can have." - Kristin Wiig, actor and comedian

I seem to be  drawn to people with a strong sense of humor. I love to laugh and I love to joke around with friends so it makes sense that I'm drawn to those who like to do the same.

I don't think I've ever considered whether or not humor is sexy though. Maybe it really is. I know this much: The people I choose to spend time with all have a great sense of humor. Everyone I've ever dated, for the most part, have had a great sense of humor. So maybe that's part of the formula that works for me. It seems to me that if I can't laugh at life and enjoy myself, then it would make for a miserable existence. I don't want to live that way today. I guess that's why I enjoy being with people who can have fun.

So, today's assignment is to find the humor in things as I go to work and connect with co-workers and friends throughout the next twelve hours or so. It's going to be a great day! Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.