Thursday, August 4, 2011

"No Coasting"

"No coasting. There is only one direction you roll in when you coast, and that is downhill." - Regena Thomashauer, writer and founder of Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts

I cannot sit back and relax and hope that things will stay good in my life. I believe that I get the best results in my life when I am actively doing the next right thing and helping others whenever possible. Today I don't want to coast downhill. I'm too happy where I am right now and I want to keep it that way.

My spiritual journey has been incredible. I started out with little connection to Spirit and now a day doesn't go by when I'm not constantly feeling the power coming from within me. It's not a magical trick - it's simply taking time to consciously connect with the God of my understanding. The results have been incredible. In the past couple of years, my entire outlook upon life has changed. It's been such a refreshing experience.

I don't want to lose this sense of peace, calm, and serenity. That means I can't rest on my laurels - I will continue to pray, meditate, and help others because that's what's working for me. Coasting downhill for me is no longer an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.