Monday, November 21, 2011

Love Is In Front

"The past is behind us; love is in front and all around us." - Emme Woodhull-Bache, poet

Love is everywhere - how cool is that??!! I can feel it every time I meet up with people. Each person brings their own energy to our experience and I know that their love adds to my own love and the feelings that result are naturally positive.

The difficult part for me is remembering that EVERY person has love within and around them. I'm not always looking for the loving energy that comes from people. There are times when I'm caught up in my own head, worrying about the problems I am facing, and not focusing on those I am supposed to be interacting with at any given moment.

The message for me, therefore, is to pause and welcome the loving energy coming from those I meet throughout each day. If I take the time to do so, they will feel my loving energy as well. And that will bring the best results every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.