Saturday, January 28, 2012

Learning To Stay Young

"The excitement of learning separates youth from old age. As long as you're learning, you're not old." - Rosalyn S. Yalow, co-winner of the 1977 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine

I love this quote! I probably love it because it means I'm not old after all!

I've been learning so much lately. I've been blessed with the opportunity to learn from others who are in the same business that I am in. They share their experience with me and, in turn, I am soaking up as much information as possible. There is excitement in this kind of learning for me.

I also learn from my friends as they share their lives with me. They trust me and I respect their trust. I learn how to love unconditionally and I learn how to share my life with them as well.

Today I will enjoy learning all that I can. And, I can feel comfortable in the fact that I will remain youthful as long as I continue to learn. That's exciting in and of itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.