I've had many things happen to me in this lifetime. I'm not unique. Everybody goes through ups and downs. The trick is to learn how to ride out the tough times without losing my enthusiasm for life.
I've learned many lessons along the way too. This past week has been challenging but the end result has been good. One door is closing but new possibilities are coming my way. Today I've recognized that I want to place all of my trust in God as I walk through this time of uncertainty. I've been taught to "trust the process". I know in my heart that I will always be okay, no matter what happens.
So as I peruse my new options and follow God's guidance, I know I will receive the messages I'm meant to receive.
Dear God, I know you are with me today and every day. I pray that I may remain alert so that I will receive those messages You want me to receive. I will trust You completely. And so it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.