"If you feel incomplete, you alone must fill yourself with love in all your empty, shattered spaces." - Oprah Winfrey, TV personality, actor, and founder of O Magazine
I have come to realize that I am already filled with all of the love I will ever need. There are days when I feel empty and maybe even shattered but that doesn't mean it's true. My feelings lie to me. They tell me I'm not pretty enough, not good enough, not smart enough to live the life I was meant to live.
I've learned to ignore the negative feelings that wander through my mind from time to time. I know I am a precious child of the God of my understanding. I also know that there is an infinite supply of Spirit within me. I just need to remember to tap into that Power within. I am so grateful to be alive today and I pray that everyone can someday feel this joy too. There is no such thing as being "incomplete" in my world now. I am complete, I am whole, I am love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.