"Flops are a part of life's menu, and I'm never a girl to miss out on any of the courses." - Rosalind Russell, actor
When I read this I thought that Ms. Russell must have enjoyed living life. Life is not only about enjoying the good times. A full life is about experiencing everything there is to experience and trusitng the process.
I don't want to miss out on anything today so I can truly relate to this quote. I know that everything I experience brings me knowledge and lessons every step of the way. Sometimes I need to learn what not to do or how not to act in a particular situation. And sometimes I get to simply enjoy life on life's terms. Life is such a blessing all the way around.
In my life, I don't fail or flop at things anymore. Now I just live and learn. I do my best to put one foot in front of the other, help my friends and others every day, and know in my heart that I have a God who loves me deeply. That's all I need to know. I will never miss any of the courses in my life today if I can help it. I am so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.