"The future depends entirely on what each of us does every day." - Gloria Steinem, political activist, writer, and editor
Well, this is straightforward - my actions each and every day will lead me down the path that takes me to my future. I get that. My best bet is to live one day at a time though. It's not a good idea for me to think too much about the future. I have a tendency to obsess at times.
I do know that I cannot just sit back and expect things to fall in my lap. In order to succeed, I must do the footwork. If I want a new job, I must fill out applications and go on interviews. If I want to go on a vacation, I must decide where I want to go and make the necessary reservations. Things don't just magically happen in this life; I must do my part.
And so, every day I will do what I must to keep moving forward - to achieve my goals, to grow spiritually, to spend time with others. I choose today to live in the moment and to be present for every moment I am given.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.