Friday, May 20, 2011

"Newer Every Day"

"We turn not older with years, but newer every day." - Emily Dickinson, nineteenth-century poet

Wow! This is one of my NEW favorite quotes. It got my attention immediately. I think I'm going to have to print this and put it on my mirror so I can be reminded of this every day.

I've been on an exciting journey and lately it's gotten even more exhilarating. I've chosen a new career path and with that choice I've been blessed with the opportunity to learn new things and meet some beautifully spiritual people who have shared their stories with me to help me along the way. This constant growth and learning is truly making me newer every day! I love it!

So, I pray to remain teachable, that I may continue to get newer every day. I believe that my God helps me with this on a daily basis and for that I will always be grateful. And, may I say thank you to Emily Dickinson for putting into words what I've been experiencing. Life is fantabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.