"The beauty that addresses itself to the eyes is only the spell of the moment; the eye of the body is not always that of the soul." - George Sand, novelist
I want to see with the eye of my soul today. "Soul vision" allows me to see the love in everyone I meet. It's not about the outside beauty or the superficial feedback I get from acquaintances anymore.
The beauty I see in people today is from their Spirit within. I'm drawn to the people who are living life one day at a time and who are focused on helping others rather than themselves. I've learned from these beautiful people that when I help others the rewards come naturally. They lead by example and live life with a grace and dignity that I can only hope to achieve some day.
I don't get caught up in the spell of the moment these days. These days I'm attracted to the beauty of a person's soul. I can see it in their eyes and I can feel it in their presence. I'm truly blessed and so ever grateful for this opportunity to see people in a new light. I'm even more blessed for those friends in my life who see me through the soul as well. Thank you friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.