"Each of us has an inner compass that helps us to know where to go and what to do. Its signals are interest, excitement, the joy of understanding for its own sake, and the sort of fear that is a sign of being in new territory - and therefore of growth." - Gloria Steinem, political activist, writer, and editor
I never used to pay attention to my "inner compass". I would plunge forward without acknowledging any of the interest, excitement, joy or fear that I might be feeling in any given situation. Usually, I made quite a mess of things and then I would be perplexed as to why I couldn't get things to work out the way I wanted them to!
I've learned to slow down, be still, and listen for that inner voice to guide me in all that I do. I cannot hear the inner voice if I am always busy and never take the time to sit quietly in order to relax and reflect. We all get those signals - we just need to pay attention to them when they arrive.
Today I will be still and follow my inner compass. I will welcome the growth that comes from this process. I am grateful.
Visit the link below for information on how life coaching can help you achieve magnificence. Visit Blues Skies Life Coaching today! Life Coaching with K Kerswig
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.