"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Muriel Strode, writer
I've been learning how to leave a trail on my very own path. Sometimes it's scary to go where there is no path, but the rewards are amazing.
I've often been a follower and it hasn't worked out so well for me. I was always too shy to even attempt leading anyone anywhere. I've outgrown this shyness however. I've come to realize that life is too short for me to keep waiting for someone else to take me down the right path.
I love my life today. This happiness comes from doing my best in everything I attempt to do. I don't have to wait for others to try something first. It works because I'm choosing to live a life of accountability, dependability, and responsibility today. I'm not living a perfect life - but I am living the best way I know how each and every day.
Dear God, I put my life in Your Hands today. Please guide me. I am willing to do the next right thing. I am grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.