"The important thing is neither your nationality nor the religion you professed, but how your faith translated itself in your life." - Eleanor Roosevelt, first lady (1933 - 1945) and reform leader
How is your faith translating itself in your life? My faith has increased exponentially in recent years and it has catapulted me to a new level of spirituality. For this I am incredibly grateful. This is not because I am any more special than anyone else. I believe I've been able to get to this new level of faith simply because I kept at it and never gave up on the God of my understanding, even when I felt as if I had been forgotten. I knew that my feelings were not facts. I was never abandoned by God. I wandered away for awhile but now I'm connected again better than ever before. I believe we all have access to a Source within that guides us to what is in our best interest. All we need to do is pay attention.
My faith comforts me when I am struggling and my faith puts a smile on my face when things are going well. I know that everything comes from my Higher Power and I owe everything I have to God. I have learned to let go of ego and acknowledge that I would be lower than low if it wasn't for my faith. I may not always know why something is happening to me but I know that I am always going to be okay, no matter what. God's got my back.
Today I will be all about positive thoughts, ideas, and actions. My faith will carry me through my day and I am grateful.
MORE ARTICLES BY K KERSWIG
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.