Thursday, May 17, 2012

Will Money Spoil You?

"There are a handful of people whom money won't spoil, and we all count ourselves among them." - Mignon McLaughlin, writer 


I know that I count myself among them - I don't think that money would spoil me. I'm sure I could spend millions in an appropriate manner. I've always imagined it that way anyway. LOL


Seriously though, I know that I am okay with what I have and I am grateful for it all. I always seem to have what I need and that's what counts. I may have desires and I may hope to acquire some of them sometime soon, but I don't have to feel empty because I don't have everything I think I want. My life is full today. If I acquire some new possessions that's great but it won't change my attitude at all. I've been blessed and I know it.

Today I will focus on what I have rather than on what I don't have. All of my needs are met and I have a life second to none. I am grateful.

LIFE COACHING WITH K KERSWIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.